COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We Are Here For You!
VCM Guidelines for Safe Care Treatments
VCM follows all CDC, state, and local guidelines
- Patients are not allowed in the clinic without COVID pre-screening health questions and temperature scans.
- Strict social distancing guidelines between clients and nonclinical staff are enforced.
- Masks are to be worn during all home and in-clinic visits.
- Patients and staff must wash their hands upon entering the clinic.
- Appointments are scheduled to allow for best practices for social distancing. Early morning, evening, and weekend appointments are available.
- Intense cleanings are performed in all clinic spaces daily and all equipment is sanitized after every use.
- For patients with other health issues, or over 60, special scheduling and accommodations are possible.
If you have any questions about how we are keeping you safe, please call us at 508-693-3800.